We appreciate your choice to wear our product. It is a precision timepiece manufactured to the highest quality standards, and we hope that it will provide you with many years of optimal use. Each MONBREY watch is distinct and carries a unique individual number. The assembly of every model takes place in Hong Kong, and you can find your watch's model reference and serial number engraved on the back of the watch lug.
Before using your watch, make sure to peel the protective film/sticker off the case back. Otherwise, perspiration getting under them may rust the case back.
To maintain the condition of your watch and prevent any potential rusting caused by dust, moisture, or perspiration, we recommend periodically wiping the case and bracelet with a soft dry cloth. Just like any precision instrument, regular servicing is crucial to ensure the watch functions flawlessly. The optimal frequency of servicing varies based on factors such as the watch model, climate, and individual care. However, as a general guideline, it is advisable to have your watch serviced every 4 to 5 years, depending on its usage conditions.
- Always ensure that the crown is fully screwed in and tightened securely. Avoid operating the crown while underwater. In case of use in seawater, rinse the watch with fresh water and ensure thorough drying.
- Your watch maintains stable accuracy within a temperature range of 5°C to 35°C (41°F to 95°F). Avoid prolonged exposure to very low temperatures below -10°C or +14°F, as it may result in slight time discrepancies.
- Be cautious not to drop or impact your watch against hard surfaces, as this can cause damage or scratches to the metal surface.
- Protect your watch from exposure to solvents, mercury, cosmetic sprays, detergents, adhesives, or paints. Such substances can cause discolouration or damage to the case, bracelet, and other components.
- Following these guidelines will help ensure the longevity and optimal performance of your watch.
LEATHER STRAP CARE
- Use a lint-free cloth to wipe down the band. You can lightly dampen the cloth with water if needed.
- Leather straps are not water resistant, so avoid exposing them to water.
- Leather straps should not be worn during workouts.
- For light-coloured leather straps, prevent direct contact with dark-coloured clothing to avoid any potential colour transfer.
- Protect your straps from prolonged exposure sunlight, humidity, cosmetic products, and abrasive chemicals like cleaning agents or insect repellents, as they can cause damage.
- The strap's colour tends to fade over time.
- Regular cleaning of your straps is recommended.
- Moisturiers, soaps, and sweat residues can cause skin irritations.
- If you experience any skin irritation, you should consult with a dermatologist before wearing the strap.
METAL BRACELET CARE
We strongly advise you to seek out professional assistance from your local watch workshop in any instalments or size adjustment operations of the bracelet since special equipment would be needed.
To adjust the metal bracelet:
- Determine how many links will need to be removed
Take off the bracelet from the watch
- We recommend using a bracelet holder to hold the watch in place
- Use the pin punch and hammer to push out the pin
- Repeat if necessary
- Reassemble the bracelet by placing one of the pins, then the other with the hammer
- You can also make micro-adjustment by the buckle. Press the button then pull or push the bracelet.
MB1 SERIES - HOW TO SET TIME
Please ensure that you unscrew the screw-down crown of your watch by turning it in a counterclockwise direction before adjusting the time.
After setting the time. push the crown back into its normal position and then press and screw it back. It is essential to securely screw down the crown to maintain the water-resistance of the watch. Failure to do so may result in a compromise of its water-resistance capabilities.
Normal position: Screw-down
Unscrew position: Turn clockwise for manual winding
Pull out from unscrew position: Adjust time
To request a reapir and receive support, please email:
Please include photos or videos to indicate the problem you're facing.